mommas cheesy scalloped potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. These Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are perfection! If you happen to want an easy Crock-Pot Scalloped Potato, I've got ya covered.
Velvety soft underneath, and perfectly crispy on top! Scalloped potatoes may seem complicated and time consuming, but nothing could be further from the truth. These potatoes are savory, cheesy and hearty. You can have mommas cheesy scalloped potatoes using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of mommas cheesy scalloped potatoes
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- You need 6 medium of potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt or season salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice.
They make a great side dish for almost any dinner, and are so tasty, you might even want to make them to eat on their own! Upgrade your scalloped potatoes recipe with this easy and delicious option. Here's how to make scalloped potatoes using the best recipe This easy scalloped potatoes from scratch is even better than Grandma's. Here's how to cook it perfectly every time.
mommas cheesy scalloped potatoes instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- dice up onion.
- slice potatoes or cube them.
- add onion and butter to saucepan and simmer.
- add flour to simmering onions.
- add milk, salt, and pepper to onion and flour mix.
- add sour cream and and wisk.
- in a casserole pan covered in non stick spray place a layer of sliced or cubed potatoes.
- pour half sauce mixture over layer of potatoes.
- add another layer of potatoes.
- cover with remaining sauce.
- cover pan with foil..
- bake for 45 minutes.
- remove foil and add cheese.
- bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes. This is absolutely delicious with the cheese, but of course, if you want to make. Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are the perfect side dish! Par-boiled instead of baked raw, these cheesy potatoes will always be cooked to creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are our favorite way to make potatoes.