Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. Never tried making scalloped potatoes with ham from scratch? One bite of these potatoes and you aren't going to buy another boxed potato again.
In this video I am sharing an easy Scalloped Potato and Ham recipe. This dish is not only filling but DELICIOUS! I hope you enjoy it and please see below. You can have Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Prepare 6 of sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 of diced ham.
Top with half of the sauce; repeat layers. Excellent recipe for scalloped potatoes and ham! It's my go-to recipe and I've made it several times, including for others. Stir the potatoes, onion, soup, water and ham in a large bowl.
Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice potatoes..
- Pour two 10.75 ounce or close to cans of cream of mushroom in a pan. Fill each can 3/4 of a way with milk. Add to cream of mushroom and stir on low until mixed well..
- Layer potatoes add ham and pour sauce over. Repeat until the potatoes are gone. Top with ham..
- Cook on 350 for 60 mins or until brown on top..
Made with buttery Yukon Gold potatoes, Cheddar cheese, and ham, these scalloped potatoes are rich, creamy, and deceptively simple! Pour the cream over the potato mixture. Start by making an easy white sauce. Ham and scalloped potatoes are filling, we treat it like a dinner entrée. Creamy, starchy, and rich, scalloped potatoes with ham combines best with sides that are.