Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
That dude be straight goin' HAM on dem fools. Holla, I'm about to go get HAM on these boys. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. You can cook Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters
- It's of Primary ingredient.
- Prepare 8 large of potatoes.
- You need of Sautee n sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare of dry sauce mixture.
- It's 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of sauce cram.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's of top off.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 5 slice of provolone cheese.
The thigh of the hind leg of. Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. I was always sort of a ham. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar.
Ham & provolone topped scalloped taters step by step
- mix flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in bowl and set aside.
- Slice potatoes thin or to desired thickness.
- cover potatoes for now, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- sautee onion in butter, in medium saucepan.
- add milk then sour cream to sauteed onions, stir.
- stir in dry mix, stir to loosen any flour boulders and let thicken.
- place half of sliced potatoes in casserole dish and top with half of finished sauce.
- add remainder of potatoes and top with remaining sauce.
- place in oven covered for 1 hour.
- tear provolone into strips while potatoes are cooking.
- top with ham, then with provolone strips.
- cook additional 15 minutes.
Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine.