Vegetarian Scalloped Potatos. Scalloped potatoes are sure to be a hit with any crowd. Original There are lots of reasons to scallop sweet potatoes instead of plain white spuds. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe.
If you like scalloped potatoes but. Make these cheesy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes as a side dish for your favorite meatless meal. These potatoes are creamy, savory, and delicious in all the right ways. You can cook Vegetarian Scalloped Potatos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Scalloped Potatos
- It's 4 of Potatos.
- Prepare 1/2 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Daiya Brand Cheddar Style Shreads (Non-Dairy Lactose free).
- You need of Greek Blend seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of Broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of SmartBalance Butter (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend).
- Prepare of Himalayan Salt + Pepper (optional - to taste).
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it just wouldn't be right if I didn't share a cheesy potato dish with you all (like the good Midwesterner I was. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two. This classic recipe for scalloped potatoes showcases the flavors of potatoes and onion baked in a janebp, this is my idea of scalloped potatoes. Other recipes call for so much cheese they become au.
Vegetarian Scalloped Potatos step by step
- Wash, peel and slice potatos. Wash, de-seed, and finely chop Jalapeño Peppers..
- Layer potato slices, Daiya Cheddar Shreads, greek blend seasoning, and Jalapeño Pepper in crockpot. Repeat layering until you have several layers. Top with Butter and broth. **add more broth and cheddar shreads if needed**.
- cook in crockpot for around 7 hours or until cooked. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper to taste..
Let's be real though, Gruyere Scalloped Potatoes have changed my life. Including all future holidays and all special family meals, from here on out. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Scalloped Sweet Potatoes: These creamy sweet potatoes should show up on your table once a holiday season, and several other times throughout the year. These vegan scalloped potatoes are super creamy, rich, and flavorful!