One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham.
You can have One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Prepare of meal.
- It's 4 large of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of yellow onion.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 12 oz of ham, ready cooked, sliced into 4 pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of half and half.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, cut into 4 pats.
One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham instructions
- In a large , deep skillet, heat up pan over medium heat. Add oil..
- Using a mandoline slicer on thinnest setting, cut cleaned and dried potatoes..
- Layer 1 sliced potato into pan. Sprinkle 1/4 of salt on top..
- Using mandoline slicer again slice onion. Layer half the onion over potatoes. Sprinkle half the pepper over with half the paprika. (1/8 teaspoon) and some of the parsley..
- Layer another potato and 1/4 salt..
- Spread corn over and place butter pats on top. Repeat steps with last two potatoes. Layer potatoes, salt, then onions, pepper then another layer of potatoes with salt..
- Slowly pour in half and half..
- Place ham on top of last layer. Sprinkle rest of the parsley. Cover dish and cook 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, uncover and top with swiss cheese and paprika, (1/8 teaspoon) Cook another 5 minutes until tender..
- Recipe by taylor68too..