Scalloped potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two. Delicious scalloped potatoes, thinly sliced potatoes baked with butter, bacon, onion, chives, parsley, Gruyere, Parmesan and cream.
Once layered, bake this easy potato casserole until tender, golden, and bubbly. These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat! The ingredients are simple but makes the best recipe! You can have Scalloped potatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped potatoes
- You need 4 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of your favorite cheese.
Scalloped potatoes are a classic, indulgent side dish. Thinly sliced potatoes are layered with a creamy sauce, then baked til golden brown. It's rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. How do you thicken scalloped potatoes?
Scalloped potatoes step by step
- Peel potatoes and sliced into thin slices.
- In casserole dish grease the bottom with butter ..
- Now here come the fun: Layer of potatoes, four cuts of butter, salt and pepper, top with cheese and repeat the process..
- Add scallion on top for color. Pour milk on top and put in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy, I mix my cheese for a new taste ever time.
To thicken scalloped potatoes, keep cooking the sauce a minute or so longer than directed before adding the cheese. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes. This is absolutely delicious with the cheese, but of course, if you want to make. Scalloped potatoes are thinly sliced potatoes cooked in a creamy sauce. Typically speaking, potatoes cooked in a cheese sauce are referred to as "au gratin" potatoes, but many recipes for.