Scalloped Potatoes & Ham.
You can have Scalloped Potatoes & Ham using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
- It's 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 3 Cups of Milk.
- It's 3 Cups of Ham.
- It's 1 of Small Onion, chopped.
- It's 1 Cup of Shredded Colby Cheese.
- You need 5 Cups of Potatoes, Sliced.
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham step by step
- Melt butter in a large pan over low heat.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk.
- Return to heat and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- In a large bowl fold in ham, onion and cheese pour over potatoes.
- Transfer into buttered 9x13 dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an hour.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.