Herb and Cheese Scalloped Potatos.
You can cook Herb and Cheese Scalloped Potatos using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb and Cheese Scalloped Potatos
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 2 each of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 5 medium of potato, chunks.
- It's 2 cup of swiss cheese, grated.
Herb and Cheese Scalloped Potatos instructions
- melt butter in skillet, add onions and garlic.
- cook till tender without browning.
- resume heat, add milk, rosemary, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- combine cheese with bread crumbs in seperate dish.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- place 1/3 Potatoes in bottom greased casserole dish.
- spread 1/3 onion over potato and sprinkle with 1/3 of cheese.
- place another 1/3 of potato.
- add remaining onions.
- 1/3 of cheese.
- add remaining potato.
- pour milk mixture over.
- sprinkle remaining cheese.
- bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 Hour or until potato is tender.