Slow cooker cheesy garlic scalloped potatoes. Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes. There's another thing you can do to make scalloped potatoes even easier to make- use I like to add garlic and onions to scalloped potatoes even though it's not usual - the onions and garlic meld with the potatoes and cheese for even more. Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potato Recipe - This crockpot version of scalloped potatoes is so EASY, creamy, tender and cheesy!
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the heavy cream, garlic, nutmeg In a slow cooker, layer the ingredients in the following order: sliced potatoes, onion, cheddar cheese, cream. We love this slow cooker Scalloped Potato Recipe! The best part is that you don't have to use the oven. leaving the oven for your main dish! You can cook Slow cooker cheesy garlic scalloped potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker cheesy garlic scalloped potatoes
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, marble or cheddar.
- You need 1 of sprinkle Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thin with a mandolin or food processor on thin cut.
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are easy, cheesy and delicious! When those winter carb cravings hit, why not cook up cheesy slow cooker potatoes? Cheesy Creamy Potatoes and Garlic in the Slow Cooker! These Hearty Potatoes are a Delicious Easy Meal or Side Dish!
Slow cooker cheesy garlic scalloped potatoes step by step
- Make the cheese sauce: melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the flour, salt and pepper. gradually add the milk, whisking over medium heat until the sauce is thickened and bubbly..
- Add the garlic and 1 cup of the shredded cheese, stirring to melt. remove from burner and set aside..
- Butter a 4-6 qt slow cooker. Layer half of the potatoes evenly on the bottom, and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese if using over the potatoes. Pour half of the cheese sauce over the layer spreading if needed to cover all the potatoes..
- Repeat with the remaining potatoes and cheese sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4 hours..
Red potatoes or Yukon Gold potatoes are perfect for this slow cooker scalloped potato recipe because they hold their shape during cooking. How to Make Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes in the Slow Cooker. Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray or line with a slow cooker liner. Ultra creamy and rich, these cheesy scalloped potatoes are full of great garlic Parmesan flavor. Velvety soft underneath, and perfectly crispy on top!