Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops.
You can cook Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops
- Prepare 5 cup of thinly sliced peeled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 6 of pork loin chops (1 inch thick).
- You need 1 of chopped fresh parsley.
Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops instructions
- In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish layer half of he potatos and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat layers..
- Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over potato mixture. Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides..
- Place chops on top of casserole. Cover and return to the oven for 45 minutes or until chops are tender, uncovering during the last 15 minutes of baking..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- YIELD: 6 servings..