Cheesy Ham & Scalloped Potato Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Ham & Scalloped Potato Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Ham & Scalloped Potato Casserole
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of ham steak.
- It's 1/2 packages of frozen peas.
Cheesy Ham & Scalloped Potato Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- par-bake potatoes in microwave for 5-6 minutes.
- melt butter in saucepan over medium heat; combine with flour & milk; stir constantly until mixture thickens.
- add 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese to sauce; stir until melted; add package of onion soup mix & pepper, turn off heat & stir until combined.
- grease casserole dish with butter.
- thinly slice potatoes and ham steak.
- layer potatoes in bottom of dish; top with ham steak & frozen peas; layer remaining potatoes on top.
- pour sauce over casserole & top with remaining cheese.
- bake in pre-heated oven for 45 min or until bubbling and cheese is browned.