Salty zucchini muffins. The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER! They are perfect savoury muffins for baby-led weaning, toddler lunches or for the lunchbox. Something the whole family will love.
Made in one bowl, muffins just don't get easier than this! These healthy chocolate zucchini muffins are super-moist and fluffy, without the use of flour or oil, and they're so easy to make. I can't think of a tastier way to eat zucchini. You can have Salty zucchini muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salty zucchini muffins
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 210 g of white flour.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 140 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 g of zucchini.
- You need 100 g of cheese.
- You need 12 g of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Hungarian sweet paprika.
Zucchinis in muffins make them moist and filling. Savoury or sweet, these zucchini muffin recipes make great lunch box fillers or after-school snacks. These Zucchini Muffins are moist, delicious, and perfect in just about every way. Adding shredded zucchini to muffins is simple!
Salty zucchini muffins step by step
- Shred the zucchini like you would shred cheese. Put it in a pan with little oil and fry it for 5-10 minutes..
- Add the zucchini in a big pot and add the rest of the ingredients: shredded cheese, flour, oil,baking powder,sweet hungarian paprika, and salt..
- Put the paper tins in the muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes on 170 degrees celsius..
This recipe is a keeper that you will use all summer long. You will love these yummy zucchini muffins. They make for a quick snack or to-go breakfast if you're in a hurry. These tasty muffins make a brilliant after school snack, or light lunchbox filler. The combination of fresh zucchini, sweet corn and salty cheddar works perfectly together to.