You can cook Scalloped Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 5 tbsp of flour.
- You need 5 tsp of salt.
- It's 5 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 of potatoes.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- peel potatoes and slice.
- chop onion.
- grease casserole pan.
- layer potatoes evenly.
- sprinkle salt pepper and flour.
- add dollops of butter.
- continue layering potatoes, salt, pepper, flour and butter.
- pour milk over top until 1.5" below top.
- cover with cheeses.
- cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 min to 1 hr.
- uncover the last 15 min until golden brown.