Scalloped Potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two. This classic recipe for scalloped potatoes showcases the flavors of potatoes and onion baked in a creamy sauce.
Once layered, bake this easy potato casserole until tender, golden, and bubbly. These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat! The ingredients are simple but makes the best recipe! You can cook Scalloped Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 5 cup of thinly sliced, peeled potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of broccoli chopped in small pieces.
- You need 2 of jars roasted garlic and parmesean Ragu sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cheese.
Scalloped potatoes are a classic, indulgent side dish. Thinly sliced potatoes are layered with a creamy sauce, then baked til golden brown. It's rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- peel and thinly slice about ten medium potatoes.
- chop onion, broccoli and ham into small pieces.
- preheat oven to 375°.
- make two layers of potato slices in bottom of 9×13 pyrex dish.
- evenly spread half of the onion, broccoli, and ham over potato slices and top with one jar of Ragu sauce.
- spread half the cheese evenly.
- repeat and layer potatoes, ham, broccoli, onion and top with second jar of Ragu sauce and remaining cheese.
- cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 375°.
- remove aluminum foil and continue cooking for 25-30 minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before serving.
This is absolutely delicious with the cheese, but of course, if you want to make. How do you thicken scalloped potatoes? To thicken scalloped potatoes, keep cooking the sauce a minute or so longer than directed before adding the cheese. Scalloped potatoes are thinly sliced potatoes cooked in a creamy sauce. Typically speaking, potatoes cooked in a cheese sauce are referred to as "au gratin" potatoes, but many recipes for.