cheesy scalloped potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes. This is absolutely delicious with the cheese, but of course, if you want to make.
For this recipe, I take a cream sauce and smother it over thick cut potato rounds. I like to use a mandolin so that our potato slices come out the same every time. The Best Scalloped Potatoes are easier to make than you might think! You can have cheesy scalloped potatoes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheesy scalloped potatoes
- You need of scalloped potatoes.
- It's 10 medium of sized potatoes.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 box of Velveeta cheese.
- It's 4 slice of bacon.
This scalloped potato recipe has a classic creamy sauce and is topped off with extra cheese for cheesy scalloped potatoes that. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are our favorite way to make potatoes. They are a perfect side dish to pair with any meal, especially Easy Baked Glazed Ham and the Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe. This easy scalloped potatoes from scratch is even better than Grandma's.
cheesy scalloped potatoes step by step
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Peel how ever many potatoes you think is enough, then wash them off..
- slice potatoes into 1/4 inch thick. Then place in large bowl..
- Cut half of the velveeta cheese into bite size chunks.
- Combine potatoe slices, mushroom soup, and velveeta cheese.
- Spray baking pan. then pour in mixture and spread out.
- Lay 4 To 5 slices of bacon on top.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 to 2 Hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Eat and enjoy!.
Here's how to cook it perfectly every time. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Cheesy" Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Dairy-Free Holiday Sides. Cheesy Scalloped potatoes are the perfect comfort food… creamy, rich and cheesy; but they always take so long to cook! This recipe uses a method that will show you how to make this. There is no better combination than cheese and potatoes, this wonderfully saucy dish is a winner that's for sure.