Rons Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes n Smoked Ham.
You can cook Rons Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes n Smoked Ham using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rons Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes n Smoked Ham
- It's 6 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt/ Greek works too.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 3 cup of Half & Half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 7 cup of gold or red potatoes /thin sliced.
- You need 1 medium of sweet/or yellow onion.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Smoked/Cured Ham. Butcher.Style.
- It's 12 oz of shredded mixed cheese.
Rons Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes n Smoked Ham step by step
- Heat butter in s. Pan. Whisk in flour n spices..
- Gradually add cream, while stirring. Bring to a slow boil..
- Cook n stir 2 min..
- Combine potatoes,Ham, n Onion in Large Soup Pot..
- Add quart of Chicken broth n bring 2 a boil. Shut off heat. Let sit on burner 3 min. Drain broth. Reserve a couple tbsp. Liquid..
- Spray 9×13 Baking Dish w Pam..
- Combine sauce w potatoes n ham, n pour into Baking Dish..
- Pre Heat Oven to 375, n Bake for 75 min, Covered w Aluminum foil..
- Remove from Oven, add 12 oz of ur fav shredded cheese..n put place back in oven for 10 more min. You can broil it for a couple min, if you want it to be golden brown on te edges... Enjoy!.