Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham.
You can have Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- It's 3 lb of Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1 can of (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham instructions
- Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix together shredded cheese, onion and ham. Mix with potatoes in slow cooker. Using the same bowl, mix together condensed soup and water. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour evenly over the potato mixture..
- Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours..