Scalloped potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two. Delicious scalloped potatoes, thinly sliced potatoes baked with butter, bacon, onion, chives, parsley, Gruyere, Parmesan and cream.
Once layered, bake this easy potato casserole until tender, golden, and bubbly. These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat! The ingredients are simple but makes the best recipe! You can have Scalloped potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scalloped potatoes
- You need 3 of potatoes cut and boiled (medium size sliced cut) (cost 20 rs).
- It's 250 gm of chicken cubes (dice cut) (80 rs-90).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- It's of cream 1/4th pack (30rs hardly).
- You need of milk half liter (45 rs).
- You need of cheese 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella (80-90 rs).
- You need of bread slices 2-3 cut into.4.pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Scalloped potatoes are a classic, indulgent side dish. Thinly sliced potatoes are layered with a creamy sauce, then baked til golden brown. It's rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. How do you thicken scalloped potatoes?
Scalloped potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes and boiled them 95%done.
- Saute 2 cloves of chopped garlic in a pan add crushed red chilli and chicken and cook it completely..
- Add in cream and milk boil it and low the flame untill it becomes bit thicker.
- Cut bread slices brushed it with garlic and butter.
- Take a heat proof pan or foil pan.. place boiled potatoes..pour in the Chicken mixture and spread some cheese.. fix some bread on the edges sprinkle crushed red chillies and bake for 5 mins....
- Tadaaa it's ready.
To thicken scalloped potatoes, keep cooking the sauce a minute or so longer than directed before adding the cheese. How to make a tasty cheesy version of traditional scalloped potato recipes. This is absolutely delicious with the cheese, but of course, if you want to make. Scalloped potatoes are thinly sliced potatoes cooked in a creamy sauce. Typically speaking, potatoes cooked in a cheese sauce are referred to as "au gratin" potatoes, but many recipes for.