You can have Scalloped Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- It's 1 bunch of parsley (optional).
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease casserole.
- In a saucepan, melt 3 tbsp butter, add onions and cook till tender stirring occasionally. Add flour, salt & pepper. Continue stirring till smooth & bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in the milk. Bring to boil while stirring..
- Arrange potatoes 🥔 in casserole. Pour sauce over potatoes. Sprinkle parsley & cut remaining butter on top of the potatoes..
- Cover bake for 30mins then uncover & bake for 1hr 10mins. Let it sit for 🔟minutes before serving..