Scalloped Potatoes and Ham.
You can have Scalloped Potatoes and Ham using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- You need 4 of Russet Potato , sliced.
- You need 2 pounds of Ham Steak , cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Mushroom Condensed of Soup.
- It's 1 can of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese Shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Italian Seasoning.
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham instructions
- Layer potatoes and ham in slow cooker..
- Combine soup, 1 soup can of water, cheese, and seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Pour mixture over potatoes and ham..
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 1/2 hours..
- Turn slow cooker down to LOW and cook for 1 hour. If adding any additional vegetables (e.g. green beans) add them now..