Jalapeno Corn Scalloped Potatoes with garlic and lime bechamel.
You can cook Jalapeno Corn Scalloped Potatoes with garlic and lime bechamel using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Corn Scalloped Potatoes with garlic and lime bechamel
- You need 8 of large potatoes sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen corn.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno.
- It's 3 cups of bechamel sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded strong firm ripened cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 5 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Jalapeno Corn Scalloped Potatoes with garlic and lime bechamel instructions
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes and onions on a mandoline..
- In a greased oven dish, layer a third of the sliced potatoes evenly on bottom of oven dish, sprinkle half the corn, jalapeno and onions onto potato layer. Add a third of the garlic and lime bechamel sauce (grated garlic, salt, pepper and lime juice added to bechamel once prepared) and a third of cheese sprinkled to finish layer..
- Continue to build layers with remaining potatoes and other ingredients. Finish with a final layer of sliced potatoes, bechamel sauce and cheese. Place cubed salted butter on top of the final layer..
- Bake covered with foil in a preheated 375° C oven for 45 mins. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 mins till potatoes are tender. Brown the top of the dish using the broiler until golden brown..
- Let cool 5-10minutes before serving..