Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. DIRECTIONS Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot. Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Fresh BasilHouse of Nash Eats.
Once hot, add olive oil, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. View top rated Angel hair pasta with grape tomatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Angel Hair Pasta With Summer Tomato Sauce And Arugula, ingredients: ingredients needed for. You can have Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- It's 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- It's 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- It's 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- It's 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- It's 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Spoon tomatoes with their juices into a small saucepan; add basil and red pepper flakes. Grape tomatoes can be substituted for cherry tomatoes. Chicken stock can be used instead of. Sauteed bay scallops with tomatoes and a touch of white wine and lemon juice served over angel hair pasta.
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes step by step
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
More of my favorite seafood pasta dishes are Linguini and Shrimp Fra Diavolo and Linguini with Sauteed Scallops and Peas. If you're looking for a special dinner to make for your loved one this. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta. Combine the basil, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil in a blender and blend to a puree. Add crusty bread and a salad to this easy pasta dish to make a complete meal in mere minutes. "The creamy sauce with fresh tomatoes and basil is a pleasant change from traditional tomato-based sauces," writes Irene Smoliga of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.