Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat.
You can cook Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of pesto sauce.
- It's 2 Tbsp of concentrated tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of heavy cream/whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- It's 4 of medium sized beet roots (Skin off and cut into thin round slices).
- You need 2 cups of Aragula leaves.
- It's 2 of Beyond meat patties.
- You need 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat step by step
- Roasted beets: Toss the beetroot slices in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast the beetroot thins in the oven at 400F for 20 mins while covered in aluminum foil. After 20 mins, remove the foil and roast for another 5 mins uncovered.
- Beyond meat patties: Prepare the patties as per the instructions on the beyond meat package and cut each patty into bite sized pieces.
- Boil pasta in salted water until al-dante.
- Tomato-pesto cream sauce : Heat olive oil in a pan, and add chopped onions. Saute until translucent.Add garlic and cayenne pepper to the onions. and mix well. Add tomato paste, little pasta water, pesto sauce and heavy cream to the onions and and heat till well mixed. Creamy tomato pesto cream is ready now.
- Add the cooked pasta to the tomato pesto cream and toss well.Add salt and pepper to taste and mix for another 2-4 mins until it all comes together..
- Plating: Transfer the pesto pasta to a serving bowl, and top with aragula, roasted beets, beyond meat and goat cheese..