Zucchini "meatballs". On the other hand, these Vegan Zucchini "Meatballs" are waaaaay easier. These vegetarian Zucchini Meatballs are delicious! Made with grated zucchini, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg with a pomodoro sauce.
Using a dish towel, squeeze out excess liquid from the shredded zucchini. Move the zucchini to a dry bowl and add the egg, ricotta bread crumbs, Italian. These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing zucchini meatballs with ricotta and parmesan cheese, topped with a warm and bubbly tomato sauce! You can cook Zucchini "meatballs" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini "meatballs"
- It's of zucchinis 2 large.
- It's 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need of basil fresh chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of garlic 2 minced.
- You need of olive oil.
Arrange the zucchini meatballs on a nonstick baking sheet. Lay out the meatballs in rows. Zucchini Meatballs - baked meatballs with lots of hidden veggies in tomato sauce; your picky eaters will love this healthy meal! These zucchini meatballs are packed with zucchini, cheese and seasonings.
Zucchini "meatballs" step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. Shred your zucchinis..
- Add oil to a saute pan and add garlic. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add zucchini. Salt pepper. Fold and mix on high till water has evaporated. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a caulinder..
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, zucchini, basil, and egg..
- Roll into little balls. Place on baking dish. Bake 25 or so..
- In a sauté pan add marinara sauce. Add zucchini balls and cook about 5 minutes. Serve over spaghetti. Enjoy..
- You can "fry" the zucchini balls in a saute pan to crisp them up instead of baking..
Zucchini muffins, baked zucchini and lasagna zucchini boats are more favorite summer squash recipes. Juicy, tender and delicious beef meatballs with zucchini and Parmesan, this is one I am starting with a big statement today: these beef meatballs with zucchini are the juiciest, most delicious meatballs I. Turkey meatballs with zucchini baked right in. We make them into large meatballs because they are basically a meal in and of themselves, but feel free to make them into smaller sizes! Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce.