Fresh Wild Garlic Pesto.
You can have Fresh Wild Garlic Pesto using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Wild Garlic Pesto
- It's 2 bunches of fresh wild garlic.
- You need of High-quality olive oil.
- It's 2-3 cups of grated cheese (fresh Parmesan and/or Gruyére).
- Prepare 50 g of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Fresh Wild Garlic Pesto step by step
- Wash and dry the wild garlic. Rip into pieces and place in a high container that is suitable for blending. Add a few glugs of olive oil and start to shred with an immersion blender. You might have to add the wild garlic bit by bit if it doesn’t all fit immediately..
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the grated cheese..
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat, stirring/turning them regularly. Keep your eyes on the pan, as they tend to burn quickly! Rove from the pan once they then golden brown, let cool and add to the pesto. Blend again..
- Add olive oil until the consistency is creamy and a little liquidy. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with pasta and green salad..