Pesto egg pizza. I used store bough pesto and pizza dough, but if you have the time, home made would be even better. Be the first to rate & review! Add egg mixture; softly scramble, removing pan from.
Topped with tasty pesto, sausage, cheese and eggs, this Breakfast Pizza recipe combines all your favorite breakfast flavors! This pizza is great for a late brunch or to serve alongside a salad for lunch. This pesto pizza recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and is a breeze to make if you already We prefer pizzas thin, but not too crisp, and definitely not too greasy! You can cook Pesto egg pizza using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto egg pizza
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of pesto.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
This pesto pizza can also be served for breakfast. Transfer to oven: Slide parchment ontostone or baking sheet. Use the cheeses and pestos of your choice. This breakfast pizza is also very versatile.
Pesto egg pizza instructions
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
Use the cheese you have on hand. I have used Cheddar and Parmesan on the pizza. Start with a thin coating of pesto and then add some dices sundried tomatoes. Slice your pizza mozzarella nice and thick and use it to create a bit of a moat for the egg. These zucchini pesto pizza rolls are easy to make ahead and tuck into the freezer, or to make on Pesto is one of my secret nutrition weapons because while we don't tend to think of it as being a.