You can have Walnut Pesto using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut Pesto
- You need 1 cup of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried parsley flakes.
- It's 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 cups of walnuts.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need As needed of warm water.
Walnut Pesto step by step
- Measure out the parsley and basil. Add water and stir getting any dry lumps totally wet. Let sit 10 minutes. Have just enough water to barely cover the herbs. Let sit for 10 minutes covered.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend into a paste. It's ready to use. Can store in refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 weeks. I hope you enjoy!!!.