Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta.
You can cook Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta
- Prepare of Pesto Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 cups of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of water (plus more as needed).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 pack of spaghetti or any kind of pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced onion.
Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta step by step
- Boil water and cook the pasta, set aside.
- Add all the Pesto sauce in the blender for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Pasta.
- Add Pesto Sauce.
- Mixed well, add salt and pepper to taste.