You can cook Chicken Pesto using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto
- You need of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 6oz.Jar of Basil Pesto or Homemade.
- It's of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 🍅.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Italian Season.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Chicken Pesto instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 °F.Take your chicken breast and season with salt & pepper on both sides (You can pan sear breast for 2 minutes on each side on med -high heat to give texture.) If not raw is just fine..
- Take your Basil Pesto and Spread over top of breast to cover.
- Take your Tomatoes and thinly slice them..
- Add your tomato on top of your peston and then place your mozzarella cheese on top. Sprinkle with a dash of pepper and some parmesan,and Italian Season. Bake at the 400°F (200°C) for 35- 40 mins until chicken is cooked internally to 170°F and cheese should be bubbly and lightly browned.You are done,served fresh with salad or other sides dish. Enjoy!! I ran out of cheese so use as much as you like on yours..