My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup.
You can cook My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup
- It's 3 cups of diced zucchini.
- It's 2 of small diced up potatoes.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1/2 a cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It's 1-1 1/2 cup of cooking cream (heavy cream).
- It's 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 cubes of Maggi cubes.
- You need of About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- Prepare of Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional).
- It's of Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to.
My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup step by step
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily..
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend..
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker..
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!.