Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta. This classic, fresh-tasting sauce originated in Italy and is a favorite on pasta and chicken dishes. Look for prepared pesto in either the refrigerated aisle of your supermarket, with the sauces and dressings in the produce aisle or with the. I like adding chicken and mushrooms to it, but you can skip the meat and double the mushrooms, if you are a vegetarian.
Very very simple, but the creamy sauce mixed with the pesto is really the best-o. "Would you say your pesto is the besto?" Puh-lease someone know what show that is from!! #ihavenolife. Add mushrooms and garlic, and stir to incorporate with the onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste as well as thyme and paprika. You can have Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- It's 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oul.
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
When the farfalle pasta is al dente, add the spinach and chicken and stir until the spinach cooks down and incorporates. Reminds me of fettuccine Alfredo 😋. Make it with homemade or store-bought pesto! Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce!
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight. You only need a handful of ingredients to make it. I added mushrooms, fine beans and pine nuts. A creamy and dreamy mustard Chicken pasta recipe with chicken, mushrooms and a creamy sauce made of white wine, creme fraiche and dijon.