Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce. #pasta #pesto #howtocook #chicken #shrimp #creamypesto #pestosauce. Home Cooking: My Version Of Penne Al Telefono ♥️ Pre-peeled shrimp, frozen peas, and store-bought pesto makes this flavorful pasta come together in minutes.
This Spinach Pesto Penne with Shrimp and Peas from Delish.com is insane. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Meanwhile, make pesto: In a small food processor fitted with a metal blade. You can have Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce
- It's 200 gm of penne pasta.
- You need 200 gm of prawn.
- You need 50 gm of fresh basil.
- You need 50 gm of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Peppercorn.
- It's of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 50 gm of fresh cream.
Toss the pasta in pesto sauce along with cherry tomatoes and smoked chicken. Finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan on top. This delicious Pesto Shrimp Fettuccine in White Wine Sauce is all about the flavor combination of zesty pesto, garlic, pasta and mushrooms. The best part of the dish is the perfectly cooked shrimp that is sweet and tender and decadent pasta to go with it!
Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce step by step
- Boil penne with a little salt..
- Marinade prawn with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce. Then fry and keep aside..
- Blend basil, fresh cream, garlic clove, black peppercorn and parmesan cheese to a smooth green paste. Your pesto sauce is ready..
- Heat oil. Add whole black peppercorn. When it starts spluttering, add the pesto. Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add fried prawns. Continue cooking for another couple of minutes..
- Add the pasta. Mix well. Add crushed black pepper and chilli flakes from the top. Serve hot!.
This shrimp pesto pasta is sauteed shrimp tossed with spaghetti and pesto sauce. Shrimp and Pesto Penne recipe: Okay! I took an old classic and revved it up! Serve in large pot/serving platter topped with (reserved) Cheese, Basil, Pine nuts. Serve immediately with Lemon wedges or Tabasco Sauce!