Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto. This spiralized zucchini pasta is tossed in creamy basil and avocado pesto to make a deliciously low carb and gluten-free dinner! Zucchini is soft enough to cut into perfect spirals, and its neutral flavor makes it great as a pasta substitute! And when topped with creamy avocado pesto…perfection.
The avocado with pesto was a pleasant change, I used Morningstar vegetarian meatless chick'n strips in place of the chicken and it was very tasty. best healthy shrimp. Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto & Shrimp. Cut some carbs and use spiralized zucchini in place of noodles in this zesty pesto pasta dish recipe. You can cook Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of ripe avocado.
- It's Handful of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 15 pieces of fresh oregano leaves.
- You need 60 g of pine nuts.
- It's 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It's 100 g of parmesan cheese for topping.
Top with Cajun-seasoned shrimp to complete this quick and easy dinner. Spiralized zucchini pasta is a great way to sneak in extra veggies, and it's much more fun than simply opening a box of pasta! Topped with a homemade Creamy..with Pistachio Avocado Pesto recipe: This creamy, colorful dish is quick to make and full of skin-beautifying antioxidants like vitamin C from zucchini Add sea salt to taste. Mix pesto with zucchini pasta and top over thin strips of purple cabbage.
Zucchini pasta with avocado pesto step by step
- With a veggie peeler slice the zucchini diagonally into thin slices. Then cut them diagonally again into spaghetti size strips. Of course if you have veggie spiralizer you are free to use it instead.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan and fry the zucchini with a pinch of salt until cooked. Keep it warm..
- Make the avocado pesto: put the peeled avocado and olive oil,pine nuts, the fresh herbs,lemon juice and salt and pepper into a food mixer and mix it to a smooth paste..
- Serve the zucchini spaghetti with the avocado pesto and top it with the parmesan. Let me know if you re-created this recipe :D.
Finally top with tomatoes, minced chives and season. in Main Dish, Sides & Snacks. This California-inspired pesto pasta recipe combines the light, creamy flavor of the avocado with a rich basil pesto for a unique vegetarian pasta dish. Pesto and avocado go surprisingly well together, which you'll soon find out if you try this avocado pesto pasta recipe. These avocado pesto zucchini noodles are the perfect way to lighten up a classic dish. Packed with flavor + nutrition you'll never miss the actual pasta!