Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto. This 'Alfredo' Pesto Lasagna Is Both Low-Carb And Vegan—And It's So Flavorful. The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. Cauliflower Alfredo & Spinach Pesto Lasagna (Gluten-Free & Vegan).
Pesto sauce can sometimes be found jarred with the other pasta sauce. Chicken Alfredo and Pesto Vegetable Lasagna sounds delicious! Scrumptious lasagna with basil pesto, spinach and plenty of bubbly cheese. You can cook Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- It's 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It's 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- It's 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It's 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need To taste of smoked paprika optional.
I used the jar pesto sauce and alfredo sauce and no cook noodles which made it faster and easier to make. I put a layer of alfredo sauce on the bottom and the top I also added a tsp of fresh garlic to the onion and spinach. Meatball Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Is pesto the kitchen's most perfect sauce?
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Flavorful, aromatic, and fresh tasting all at once, pesto is Lasagna roll-ups are delicious, nourishing, and a fun alternative to the traditional layered lasagna. Sliced meatballs layered in between pasta, sauce and cheese. But, rather than using a meat sauce, you'll nestle sliced meatballs in between the tomato sauce and cheeses - adding wonderful texture and (of course) all of the delicious flavors of our homemade. Place three lasagna noodles over the cheese and drizzle with half the alfredo sauce. Add a fresh, Italian twist to your pasta family favorites.