Dried Basil Pesto.
You can cook Dried Basil Pesto using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Basil Pesto
- It's 1/2 cup of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Dried Basil Pesto step by step
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts. Stay with it don't leave them till you are removing from heat..
- Let them cool.
- Gather the rest of the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Put them in a blender or food processor with the salt, basil, garlic, and cheese. Pulse till all are like a paste..
- Drizzle the olive oil while the blender or food processor is running..
- Refrigerate till needed..
- I hope you enjoy!.