My first home made pesto.
You can have My first home made pesto using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My first home made pesto
- It's 100 g of fresh basil leafs.
- It's 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of pine seeds.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 g of blue cheese for decoration.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of fresh oregano leafs.
- It's 50 g of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 20 g of fresh greens of a scallion.
My first home made pesto step by step
- Mix the ingredients togetherin a food mixer adding olive oil as needed and even a little water to make it creamy.
- Serve it with any type of pasta like penne or spaghetti, or with "fake" pasta made of zucchini..