Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms. But deep-fried zucchini blossoms make them delicious too. Rinse the zucchini and cut into small cubes. Heat the oil in a skillet.
Stuffed zucchini blossoms are a Greek favorite. This recipe for kolokythanthoi yemistoi me ryzi calls for rice, tomatoes, and herbs. Stuffed zucchini blossoms are a Greek favorite and are often stuffed with mixtures similar to fillings used when stuffing leaves or vegetables. You can have Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Zucchini blossoms ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It's 1 quart of zucchini blossoms.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded agiaso cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded provolone cheese.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ batter ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- You need 1 cup of sparkling or seltzer water lemon-lime.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil to fry in.
Dip the stuffed zucchini blossoms in the batter and allow any excess batter to drip off. Light, crispy, airy and cheese stuffed, these goat cheese stuffed fried zucchini blossoms are appetizer perfection. You can't see zucchini blossoms at the farmers market and not buy them. I think there must be some kind of law against it.
Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms step by step
- Heat oil.
- Mix the flour, water, and egg together till smooth.
- Mix the cheeses.
- Stuff the cheeses into the zucchini blossoms gently twist the ends a bit..
- Dip into the batter and fry 2 minutes.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
And if there isn't, there should be. Zucchini blossoms are such a treasure and stuffing them with goat cheese makes them gold in my book! This stuffed zucchini flower recipe is another fantastic and unusual variant for the filling of this summer Italian appetizer: try this unusual cheese and tuna filling. You can buy zucchini blossoms in those supermarkets that sell fresh gourmet products, with a special eye on Italian cuisine. Blossoms are stuffed with cheese and shrimps then dipped into a batter and deep fried.