Pesto baked chicken thighs. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Pesto Chicken Thighs and Potatoes. Pesto lends a rich flavor to this easy chicken thigh recipe—perfect for a weeknight dinner. Paired with crusty bread and a simple salad, these easy chicken thighs are perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. This easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a fast dish made with chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. What To Serve with Baked Pesto Chicken. You can have Pesto baked chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto baked chicken thighs
- It's 1/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- It's 3 of tbls. olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- You need 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
I like to serve this with salad or zucchini noodles to keep it low-carb but you can also serve it over pasta. Rest assured, these crispy oven baked chicken thighs are everything you've ever wanted out of a piece of chicken. What should I serve with Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs? Keep things old fashioned and serve with creamy mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable on the side.
Pesto baked chicken thighs step by step
- Preheat over to 375. Stir pesto oil salt pepper together and add chicken. Stir until all chicken has pasto all over.let set 15 mins on counter..
- Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. Spread whatever pesto is left in bowl smear all over chicken. Bake for 20min..
- Flip chicken bake for another 10 mins or until done..
Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread pesto on each chicken breast. Layer tomatoes on top of the chicken. These Keto Pesto Stuffed Chicken Thighs are super easy to make and loaded with flavor - they also keep well for lunches all week long!