Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta.
You can have Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 lb of bacon sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken boobs, diced.
- It's 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of I tsp crushed red pepper.
- You need 9 oz of bag of spinach.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 4 cups of whole milk.
- It's 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It's 1/2 cup of pesto.
- You need 1 cup of shaved parmasan.
Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta instructions
- In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat cook the bacon until beginning to crisp..
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and turn the heat up to high. Add the chicken and brown..
- Remove the chicken and add to the bacon. Cook off whatever liquid remains in the pot until it's bacon grease again..
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onions and cook 2min until starting to show color.
- Add the salt, pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Cook until stuff begins to brown and stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the spinach.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the stock and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and turn heat to low. Cook covered, but continuing to stir the noodles for 10 min..
- Add the pesto and parmasan. Stir into the sauce.
- Add the bacon and chicken and stir into the noodles. Turn the heat off and cover. Clean dishes up while the chicken reheats..