You can cook Pesto Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It's 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
Pesto Meatballs step by step
- Preheated oven to 400.
- Mix ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Shape and lay meatballs evenly on tray.
- Cook 20 minutes.