Baked Chicken pesto. Juicy chicken topped with fresh pesto, melty mozzarella and topped with vine ripened tomatoes. This fast and easy Baked Pesto Chicken is made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven, or make it outside on the grill!
And this is a dish the whole family is probably going to like! Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Baked Chicken pesto using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken pesto
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into thin.
- Prepare 1 jar of pesto.
- You need 3 of roma tomato.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Spread pesto on each chicken breast. Pesto Chicken GRILLED OR OVEN BAKED, smothered in a creamy, homemade Basil Pesto! Chicken Breast Halves Covered In Basil Pesto, Baked With Mozzarella Cheese And Tomatoes Make This Baked Pesto Chicken DELICIOUS! For an easy weeknight dinner, this Baked Pesto Chicken hits the spot.
Baked Chicken pesto step by step
- In a baking dish, coat with oil, arrange the chicken, season with salt and pepper..
- Add pesto sauce on top of the chicken..
- Slice the roma tomatoes and arrange on on the top.
- Top it with the cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Bake the dish for 45 mins to 1 hour and remove from the oven and transfer to plate.
Our baked chicken is flavored with prepared pesto sauce, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Serve this tasty and easy baked chicken with potatoes and a tossed salad. Pesto Chicken is a healthy baked dish that is loaded with flavor. The pesto sauce is made with fresh basil, spinach, garlic, walnuts and Parmesan cheese that gets added right on top of the tender. Take out a baking dish and add your Chicken Breast into it (make sure to use a dish that allows everything to fit snug).