Tomato Pesto Salmon. Lay the salmon on the zucchini, and spread the pesto on top of the salmon. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. You've made pesto with basil - maybe even with asparagus.
Foil-Baked Salmon with Basil Pesto and Tomatoes is delicious all year, even when you Before we completely let go of summer, I want to remind you about this Baked Salmon with Pesto and Tomatoes. You've made pesto with basil - maybe even with asparagus. But have you ever tried it with tomatoes? You can cook Tomato Pesto Salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- You need of Parchment Paper / Aluminum Foil (12×18 inches).
- Prepare 3 oz of Green Beans.
- You need to taste of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of Salmon (skinless).
- It's 2 tbs of Pesto.
- You need 10 of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
All Reviews for Salmon with Tomato Pesto. Salmon with Tomato Pesto. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Wood plank roasted salmon with pesto Tomato and feta salad, watered with pesto sauce, garnished with a basil leaf, on a white background. In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes.
Tomato Pesto Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..
This salmon knocked it out of the ballpark. And made me realize what i've been missing. I haven't cooked salmon much.maybe because Lincoln has a serious phobia. Pesto Salmon Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Mix the Sundried Tomato Pesto with lime zest, half of the lime juice and chilli.