Crispy Zucchini Fries.
You can have Crispy Zucchini Fries using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Zucchini Fries
- Prepare 1 c of flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 c of panko.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- It's 3 of zucchini (7in long, cut 1/2 by 3 in).
- You need of vegetable oil (for frying).
Crispy Zucchini Fries step by step
- Add flour to shallow baking dish. In 2nd baking dish, lightly beat eggs with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. In 3rd baking dish, combine panko, Parmesan, garlic powder 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Gently crush all panko ingredients together..
- Lightly coat zucchini sticks in flour, then dip into egg, coating evenly. Gently shake and generously coat in panko. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Fill high-side skillet with 1 inch of oil, no more than halfway up skillet. Heat on med-hi. In small batches add sticks to pan. Cook until light golden brown, turning once. 2-3 min..
- Remove zucchini to cooling rack over baking sheet. Keep warm in 175° until serving time..
- Serve with BUTTERMILK RANCH DIPPING SAUCE..