Prawn Pesto Spaghetti.
You can have Prawn Pesto Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn Pesto Spaghetti
- Prepare 350 gr of Spaghetti / Fusilli / Penne.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts or almond.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Prepare 150 gr of prawn.
- It's 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Prawn Pesto Spaghetti step by step
- Cook pasta in saucepan of boiling water with some salt and cooking oil. Cook it until al dente. Drain it and return it into the pan..
- Meanwhile, peeled the prawn and sauté in frypan with little bit of olive oil, put aside..
- Blend the pine nuts, garlic, basil with food processor / chopper or blender. Then add extra virgin olive oil. When the mixture already smooth, sauté it with low heat..
- Add pasta into the sauce and mixed well. Moved the pasta into the plate, add grated Parmesan cheese and prawn on the top. It's ready to serve. Yuuummmsss😋😋.