Pesto-Bread Soup Dippers.
You can have Pesto-Bread Soup Dippers using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto-Bread Soup Dippers
- You need of Basil pesto (homemade).
- It's of Bread buns or slices of bread.
Pesto-Bread Soup Dippers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut bread or buns into sticks.
- Spread already prepared pesto on top. Make sure it's well spread so the bread doesn't dry out too mich.
- Spread baking paper on the oven reck, place bread slices on it. Let bake for 10-15 minutes, depending how crispy ypu want it.
- Use as dippers for creamy soups, e.g. tomato soup.