Omelet with Pesto. A quick and easy pesto omelette using red chilli pesto and marinated vegetables; a delicious pantry recipe, perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! This savory broccoli pesto omelet takes on the French custom of a side of mixed greens. Broccoli Pesto Omelet With Mixed Greens.
If you'd like to add tomatoes, do that now. And there you have it - a pesto omelette full of veggies. It's easy, healthy, and can be modified to fit your personal. You can cook Omelet with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelet with Pesto
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 of basil pesto.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Instructions Crumble feta cheese onto one half of the omelet and spread a tablespoon of pesto onto the cheese. We love eating this omelet with a small side of oatmeal (one-half cup), fresh fruit, or whole-wheat toast. Alphabet Pesto Veggie Omelet--with vitamins from A to Zinc. Healthy breakfast omelette using leftover grilled vegetables, pesto sauce, and feta cheese!
Omelet with Pesto instructions
- Chop the ingredients in very small pieces..
- Smash in a boal the eggs, put the feta cheese (lots of) and the parmesan, salt and pepper and the pesto sauce (lots of it too).
- Olive oil, suate the vegetables. First the peppers and afterwards the onion. Just be careful not to be burned..
- Thalen put the mix with the eggs and finish the omelet ;-) Just be careful as you switch sides. For me this part wasnt a success at first..
Turn the omelet out onto a plate and stuff with the re-heated grilled vegetables. Spread half the omelet with pesto and flip over other side. To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty. Reduce heat to low; fold omelet in half. Omelets are fast and satisfying, as good at lunch and dinner as they are at breakfast.