French Toast With Ham And Pesto.
You can cook French Toast With Ham And Pesto using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast With Ham And Pesto
- It's 2 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 2 slice of thinly ready to eat cooked ham.
- Prepare 1 slice of sun dried tomatoes ,thinly slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sun dried pesto or any pesto of your choice.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice scallions ( optional).
- It's 1 bunch of grated Parmesan cheese.
French Toast With Ham And Pesto step by step
- Trim of the bread then layer some ready to eat thinly slice cured ham..
- Spread some pesto of your choice ( I used sun dried pesto )then thinly slice some sun dried tomato then top with another bread.
- Gently pressed firm then dip into the season and beaten eggs.
- On pan With the melted butter, pan fried the bread till lightly brown about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Paper towel the french toast and then top with some grated Parmesan cheese and scallion and enjoy.