Spinach Kale Basil Pesto.
You can cook Spinach Kale Basil Pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Kale Basil Pesto
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach, stems cut off.
- You need 1/2 cup of kale, swiss chard or any favorite green.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of fresh italian parsley.
- Prepare 8 clove of roasted garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of slivered or chopped almonds or walnuts.
- You need 1/8 cup of shaved parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of ground flaxseed (optional).
Spinach Kale Basil Pesto instructions
- Process your greens and herbs..
- Add nuts, garlic, parm and flaxseed (if using).
- Pulse 2-3 times then scrape down the sides and pulse once more..
- Taste and add the salt and pepper. Taste again and adjust..
- Cover your processor or blender and set to low setting as you drizzle the olive oil during the processing. Taste once more to fine tune seasonings and thickness. Keeps well over 4 days in a reusuable mason jar. Add to your favorite pasta, smear on toast or bake with chicken breasts. So versatile!.