Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm.
You can cook Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm
- It's of Risotto.
- Prepare 8 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Arborio rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Diced onions.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of Portobello mushroom chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of White wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas thawed.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pesto Chicken.
- Prepare 4 each of Bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- It's 1 cup of Pesto: basil/ garlic/ pine nut/ olive oil (or Cosco) 😁.
Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm step by step
- In one large pot, pour in all chicken stock. Warm to slight boil. Keep heat low just to warm..
- Another large pan, add olive oil with a pat of butter. Sauté onion, add at least 2 tsp salt. Add mushrooms, then garlic until mushrooms release water. Pour in rice and sauté for 4 more minutes. Add wine..
- Let the rice mixture absorb most of the wine. Start slowly ladling your stock. Stir constantly. Wait to add more stock until absorbs. Add more. This takes about 25 minutes and the risotto will be perfectly creamy. Add peas and Parmesan cheese..
- Add Pesto to chickens in zip lock bag. Let marinade for 24 hours. Brown chicken skin side down in olive oil on cast iron skillet 4 minutes each side. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes..