Zucchini Stir Fry. Perfect for weeknight dinners and a great way to use up that summer This quick and easy stir fry dish will satisfy those takeout cravings without all the heavy fried flavors. A zucchini stir fry is simple, healthy, vibrant, and delicious. This is a perfect recipe for fall as zucchinis are abundant.
Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles - Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds. If you've never tried Zoodles, a.k.a. Healthy vegetables in a gingery teriyaki sauce that is perfect served over rice or quinoa! You can have Zucchini Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1/2 oz of Red Onion.
- You need 2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Eggs.
- You need of Spice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Zucchini is a high-moisture vegetable and not too tough, which makes it perfect for stir-frying. Then, slice it for stir fry. It thickens the watery zucchini juice and makes the black bean sauce coat better. If you like the black bean sauce, you should definitely check out my original blog post about it.
Zucchini Stir Fry instructions
- Add butter to pan to melt on medium heat.
- Add garlic.
- Add onion.
- Add pinch of pepper. I prefer a good amount to give the dish some heat but it is more about personal preference..
- Add pinch salt..
- Sauté ingredients mentioned above until the onion starts to wilt. Now you are looking good super star..
- Chop zucchini length wise so you have 2 long half moon shapes. Then chop so each piece is about 1/4 inch thick. Add to pan and keep pan on medium heat. Cook until the inside of the zucchini turns dark green..
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and beat until there is a smooth consistency. Pour eggs on top of zucchini. You are 2 minutes from your nice breakfast. If you want an omelet, let eggs cook on top of zucchini or if you want a stir fry style use a wooden spoon and toss everything together. If you are really adventitious take the pan in your dominant pan and flip the dish around 5-6 times. The eggs will cook more quickly if you flip them..
- Add a touch of Siracha, let it heat for about 30 seconds then plate dish and you are good-to-go..
Stir-frying is a super-quick cooking technique, so you'll want everything within reach to avoid a mad-dash across the kitchen. Best of all, everything cooks up in a single skillet or wok, starting with shrimp. This stir fried zucchini tastes delicious and goes well as a side with any meal. It can also be used as a filling in wraps, kathi rolls and sandwiches. Add the spices and stir the mixture.